TikTok was developed as a platform for short-form video sharing, specifically for dancing and lip-syncing films. It just took TikTok three years from its 2015 debut in China to become the most downloaded app worldwide in 2019 and 2020.
For its second year in a row at the top of the rankings, TikTok has unveiled a major update to the app’s video editing interface. To ensure that users of all abilities may enjoy the benefits of the TikTok platform, text-to-speech has been integrated into the app.
TikTok’s voice over text option has gained popularity among producers for a variety of reasons, and now many people are either trying text to voice Tik Tok for the first time.
Learn why the online voice TTS function on TikTok has grown so popular and how to use it in your own videos. What is it?
Why do TikTokers resort to text-to-speech?
It’s true that text-to-speech software has been around for a while, but TikTok is one of the few social networking sites to incorporate it in its core functionality. The text-to-speech voices that TikTok provides are extremely popular among artists since they do more than just make material more accessible.
- Accessibility. The text-to-speech (TTS) voice online function of TikTok enables artists to reach a larger audience, making their content more accessible and enjoyable for everyone.
- Attention. Because of the sheer volume of videos that TikTok users consume every day, it’s getting harder and harder to create something that will stand out. Voice over text is another way TikTok users can distinguish their movies.
- Narration. Talking text If you want to tell a tale through your films or if instructional videos make up a significant portion of your material, the Tik Tok function is a fantastic option.
- Fresh market. Utilizing a variety of text-to-speech voices A new kind of entertaining videos has emerged as a result of the incorporation of TikTok: ones in which the audience challenges artificial intelligence to guess which words it knows how to speak.
- TikTok’s text-to-speech functionality: a how-to guide
Because they assume it will be difficult to use, many TikTok users avoid the voice over text option. In fact, you can have this option up and running in about a minute. What follows is a detailed explanation of how to convert text on TikTok into spoken word via the app itself.
Adding different voices to text-to-speech TikTok
Using the TikTok text-to-speech feature, users can add an automated voice to read off subtitles written within the video, drawing attention to the visual content. Now you know how to make a voice over text for TikTok:
- Launch TikTok by touching the addition (+) button on the app’s footer.
- Create a video from scratch or select one from your computer
- Select Text from the menu that appears.
- Simply edit the caption and hit the “Done” button when you’re finished.
- Select the text you want read aloud by tapping on it and clicking the voice bubble icon.
- Select a voice and hit the “Done” button.
- Select “Apply voice to all text in this video” to have the AI read all of the text bubbles you’ve made. When previewing your video, you should now hear the text being read aloud.
With the ever-increasing demands placed on video content, having a wide variety of effective tools at your disposal is essential. To further your experimentation with TikTok’s creative potential, try using CameraBag Pro to edit your videos before uploading them.
Besides TikTok, what other apps allow you to add text to videos spoken by the subject?
While TikTok is one such platform, it is not alone in offering a tool to facilitate the production of such robotic voice overs. Speech Central is a better option if you want to use the text-to-speech feature outside of TikTok and have more control over the final product.
You can easily convert text to speech with just a few clicks with Speech Central, a software that allows you consume online and offline content as audio. Don’t spend hours staring at a screen when you can have the news read to you or your own writing read aloud in an automatic fashion in only a few clicks.
How to use Speech Central to record a human voiceover for your video:
- Get the Speech Central app today!
- Click the addition sign (+) at the upper right to enter your custom text.
- To change the font size of a selected passage, double-click it and then select the gear icon.
- The Speech tab is where you’ll select the voice, modify its pace, volume, and other settings.
- To hear your chosen text read aloud, use the play button.
- You can export your writing into an audio file by selecting File > Export Audio File.
Most popular speech-to-text conversions TikToks
As producers increasingly take advantage of TikTok’s text-to-speech feature, which allows for more dynamic audience participation, here are some examples of popular videos that demonstrate the feature in action:
- Narration. If you don’t like voice over work but still want to narrate your video, the text to voice Tik Tok tool is a great option.
- Tutorial. Who could deny the value of hearing the instructions in a tutorial video instead of just seeing them on the screen?
- Conversation with oneself. The internal monologue concept has emerged as one of the most amusing ways for users to experiment with TikTok voice over text.
- Doing some robot play. Users are experimenting with TikTok TTS voice in a variety of ways, one of which is hearing how the AI will pronounce common words.
- Increasing the stakes. Using TikTok voice over text to help provoke different emotions in the audience is a terrific method to increase the originality of your video idea.
- TikTok voice over text tutorial for beginners
- TikTok has an endless number of videos, thus it can be difficult to get yours seen. Many content makers employ underappreciated tools like TikTok’s text-to-speech to set their work apart; too.